Berkeley Charter Education Association, Inc.
Berkeley Charter Education Association, Inc is made up of a group of community leaders with expertise in the fields of education, finance, law, marketing, real estate, business, and government who share a common vision to start a school that would allow students to obtain the knowledge and skills needed to be leaders and professionals, as well as keep up with advanced technologies in all types of businesses and industries for future generations.
Governing Board Members
- Stewart Weinberg, Ph.D., Chairman
- Minnie Newman, Ed.D., Vice Chairman
- Josh Whitley, Esq., Treasurer
- Sandra “Sandy” Hightower, Secretary
- Rep. Samuel Rivers, Board Member
- Michael “Mike” Cochran, Ed.D., Board Member
- Brad Davis, Board Member
- Jim Rozier, Board Member